Sign in

Hello, I am a veteran writer and marketer searching for my niche. Please bear with me while I find myself. Thank you, and please enjoy the writing pieces. :)
Photo by Helena Lopes on Unsplash

Thinking is great in many situations. It can get you through tough experiences, manifest stellar plans, or even win you more sales. You would think that thoughts and the thought processes would be great all the time.

It’s actually not, though.

It’s only important to do the thinking at the…


Photo by Joshua Rondeau on Unsplash

Eliminate your worries about money, and relieve 90% of your problems. I can’t guarantee you’ll be able to get rid of the other 10%, but resolving the vast majority of your problems is beyond good.

For most people, problems come from the lack of money. Not having enough money to…


Photo by Headway on Unsplash

I have been getting a slew of business opportunities thrown at me, and I wanted to share my experiences with you.

I have been working hard for the past year on my freelance writing business, and so many opportunities have opened up to me that I had to take a…


Photo by William Iven on Unsplash

Once I became a freelancer/entrepreneur, I faced a whole slew of lifestyle changes. Motivation was a huge issue that kept me awake at night and sluggish throughout the day. This one change actually bolstered my growth, and it was mostly due to my mindset.

I started focusing on weekly income…


Photo by Joe Pizzio on Unsplash

I had been struggling with this for nearly a year now, and I finally figured it out: how to get myself into “work mode”.

It does seem rather simple, but it’s a big game changer in my eyes, especially since my productivity has increased 10-fold. The next step would be…


Photo by Smartworks Coworking on Unsplash

I work for a top SEO company, and was shocked to be bombarded with orders one morning, upon logging in for work.

100 orders @ $150 a piece.

Wait, who just ordered $15,000 worth of orders in one night? Could I just be dreaming? I wasn’t dreaming, though. …


And gain new perspective.

Photo by Tara Scahill on Unsplash

There are too many paths ahead of you, and you can’t make a decision. Which door should you choose? Which direction should you go? …


It literally is a secret, hidden in plain view.

Photo by Ben White on Unsplash

It’s Happiness

Nothing gets you more worked up than enjoying your work. They call this, “passion”.

Work as much or as little as you want. As long as you’re happy, nothing else matters. You’ll produce better work, too, while you’re at it.

Get into the “flow” state without even trying. You’ll be able to go for hours without breaking a sweat. Make it happen.

Have a wonderful day. :)


Peek-a-boo!

Photo by Luke Thornton on Unsplash

You don’t need to worry about it; it will come to you. Just keep writing everyday, and it’ll eventually make an appearance.

It could be male, female, or a furry, who knows? …


Photo by Alora Griffiths on Unsplash

“Believe in yourself,” the gurus tell you.

I wholeheartedly agree, believing in yourself is crucial to your self development. But what they don’t tell you is how to believe in yourself.

It’s not like we wake up one day and miraculously possess faith of steel. There’s something more, something that’s…

Sunder Dragoon

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store